This post was inspired by my daughter’s Grade 7 teacher. This was her English assignment and I so enjoyed my daughter’s list that I thought I’d make my own.
10 things I should know by now:
1. It’s easier to get on the couch than off.
2. The world won’t stop spinning if I sit down for a while.
3. More is not always better.
4. Socks come in ones.
5. Dust bunnies don’t die from neglect.
6. Don’t eat anything bigger than my head.
7. Desserts often look better than they taste.
8. Sleep can solve a lot of problems.
9. The difference between genuine fatigue and laziness.
10. Whatever sleep can’t solve, a walk, bike, run or ski can.